When developing and testing your trading system, please utilize our development environment. Email email@example.com to request an account, and you will receive credentials for an account with testnet funds.
- Exchange reference documentation: https://support.qume.io/hc/en-us/categories/360001978852-References
- BTCUSD Perpetual contract specification: https://support.qume.io/hc/en-us/articles/360031288191-BTCUSD-Perpetual-Swap
- REST and WebSocket API Docs: https://qume.docs.apiary.io/
1) Login and Create Keys
- Open the exchange development GUI https://dev.qume.io in your browser
- Login using your credentials
- Go to "Account" in the navigation bar, and click the "API Keys" tab
- Create your API Keys. Make sure to write down your secret and passphrase. The exchange will not be able to recover these credentials if misplaced or forgotten.
2) Start sending requests
- With your API credentials, you can implement a REST client by pointing to the host: https://dev-api.qume.io
3) Subscribe to Websocket topics
- To receive real time market data and account-specific updates subscribe to WebSocket topics via the host wss://dev-ws.qume.io
Please read the API docs for more detailed information.