Depositing FIAT Funds:
To deposit FIAT Funds into your account:
You must first navigate to the Accounts Page and click the Deposit section. Under the FIAT tab, you must first verify your account by submitting a KYC application. Select Verify Account to be redirected to the KYC application. Once you have submitted the KYC application, you must return back to the FIAT tab under Deposit. Here, you can follow the instructions on wiring FIAT Funds from your financial institution into your Qume account.
Note: Remember to include your reference number in your transaction description/message to the recipient. This will allow us to match your wire with your Qume account. Also, our minimum deposit is $100.00 USD.
Depositing TrueUSD (TUSD)/ USD Coin (USDC):
To deposit TrueUSD (TUSD)/ USD Coin (USDC) into your account: You must first navigate to the Accounts Page and click the Deposit section. Here, you can create your TUSD/USDC Wallet by selecting Create TUSD/USDC Wallet. Once your TUSD/USDC Wallet has been created, copy and paste your wallet address(or scan the QR code) as the destination address on whatever platform/device you are sending the funds from.
Note: To prevent lost funds, ensure that the address is correct and that you are sending the correct asset. Qume is unable to retrieve lost funds. TUSD/USDC network transfers will be credited to your Qume account after 25 network confirmations.TUSD/USDC deposits to your address are unlimited. You may not be able to withdraw all of your funds at once if you deposit more than your daily withdrawal limit.
Account Sign Up:
You can sign up for an account to begin trading by clicking Get Started on the left side of our Trading Page and then click the Sign-Up button under our Sign In section. Qume requires your First Name, Last Name and Email Address in order to sign up.
When developing and testing your trading system, please utilize our development environment. Email email@example.com to request an account, and you will receive credentials for an account with testnet funds.
- REST and WebSocket API Docs: https://qume.docs.apiary.io/
1) Login and Create Keys
- Open the exchange development GUI https://dev.qume.io in your browser
- Login using your credentials
- Go to "Account" in the navigation bar, and click the "API Keys" tab
- Create your API Keys. Make sure to write down your secret and passphrase. The exchange will not be able to recover these credentials if misplaced or forgotten.
2) Start sending requests
- With your API credentials, you can implement a REST client by pointing to the host: https://dev-api.qume.io
3) Subscribe to Websocket topics
- To receive real-time market data and account-specific updates subscribe to WebSocket topics via the host wss://dev-ws.qume.io
Please read the API docs for more detailed information.